- Jobs and Volunteering
- Read 345 times
Centre Director - Kenya - International Teams
Centre Director needed for:
PEFA Matumaini Rehabilitation Centre, Molo, Kenya
Long term (2 years +)
Position would suit one person or a couple and is self-supporting.
- Oversee and direct all the operational procedures of the Centre.
- Implement the strategic goals, aims and objectives of the Centre, giving direction and leadership toward the achievement of the Centre's vision, mission, strategy, goals, aims and objectives.
- Provide an effective financial management service to the Centre.
- With the chair, enable the Board to fulfil its governance function.
- Matumaini Rehabilitation Centre, Molo, Kenya brings a holistic approach to impact children and young people lives spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Most of the children, who come from different backgrounds, have extensive disabilities and have suffered neglect and abandonment, and they have become outcasts, unwanted, stigmatized, malnourished and abused.
- They need a safe place, a welcome environment, parental care to the orphans, mentoring and emotional support and access to education, medication, and access to a professionally trained physiotherapist and other hospital medical care.
- They need to know the love and care of Jesus through the staff who work, play and pray with them as they live with them every day.
For more general information on the work of iTeams, view the website at: www.iteams.org.uk