- News Stories
- Read 179 times
Counties Evangelist continue to serve at Royal Welsh Show
Counties evangelists reported a good turnout at the Royal Welsh Show recently.
The witness for Jesus continued at the Show for the 43rd year.
A team - led by Counties evangelist Phil Davies - welcomed thousands of people into a hospitality tent at the popular agricultural show.
Phil said: "Thousands of folk have come into the tent for a cuppa, some literature, chat or to watch the puppets! We have had a large team working with us from age 14 to over 70 from all across the U.K. and even Poland. This year six Counties families have been involved which has been brilliant. "We held a BBQ for the traders who we have been witnessing to and serving all week. Around 120 came in and it was one of the best evenings we have had. We have met children who used to come into the tent and colour in a Bible sheet who are now graduating from university. "
Latest from Super User
- Love Wales look back on great summer of mission
- Christian Students Across Wales welcome new students to university
- MTL - More to Life - Supporting young people to set up Christian Unions
- "The Case for Christ" New Movie comes to Showcase
- 'Defeating Fear, Panic, and Anxiety - A 30-day Devotional' by Gwynedd Jones